TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you have a nagging idea of some condition or event in the future that keeps popping up? Will we need sunblock as thick as mudmask? Will they dig up the stuff we throw away today because they found a use for some of it tomorrow? What if they find a way to make more energy from nuclear waste?

Tags: IT COULD HAPPEN, crackpot predictions, futurama

Views: 2287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I predict Mrs.Pennypacker is going to get a job digging  in the dirt and pay the bills and I can retire.

Does Mrs Pennypacker do post holes?

I predict someone here will buy a yucca plant that will eventually become yucky.

I predict that the courthouse christmas display in my hometown of Leesburg, VA will have a Flying Spaghetti Monster along with a few other non traditional displays.

See todays Washington Post on line.

cwo.

I used to live in Middleburg and went to leesburg to shop.

I predict the Toms River will evaporate and grow bluegrass and have horse farms.

Beth, Been to Middleburg many times. Covered it in the 2000 census.

Used to work in Warrenton. Went to the Gold Cup at the Great Planes a few times.

I predict that sail boats will replace RVs due to fuel costs.

I predict cruise ship quilting bees will become very popular.

I predict some crazy person  at night will release all the sailboats docked at the Toms River yacht club.

I predict that they'd HAVE to be crazy, to be doing in water that cold at this time of year.

I also predict nothing ahead but blue skies and a life of ease.

I predict that TBD Ning will overtake

facebook as the place to be.

I predict Dr.Oz will become a rock star and have a rock-out contest

with Ozzy Ozbourne for a trillion dollars.

I predict that Kim Kardashian will marry an English Bulldog, and then have a "shockingly unpredictable", shameless public affair with a Great Dane. All on Pay-Per-View, of course.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service