TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you have a nagging idea of some condition or event in the future that keeps popping up? Will we need sunblock as thick as mudmask? Will they dig up the stuff we throw away today because they found a use for some of it tomorrow? What if they find a way to make more energy from nuclear waste?

Tags: IT COULD HAPPEN, crackpot predictions, futurama

Views: 2289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe. I like that pic, flying books!
I'm waiting.(:>)
It could be, except that, sometimes you come back as a snail, and in the case of paper, books could be reborn as just brown paper bags for Safeway, holding bags of flour and blue disks for your toilet. No, Q did the right thing saving those books from a life of mundane toil.

I predict some stray cat will find the way to recycle books.

Well, Yes. I guess that a prediction of something that has already happened, could be considered somwhat of a crackpot idea.

I predict that in the past, present, and future BAF will dance, sometimes stand on her head in the snow, and my predictions may have no point.

Wow....serendipity alive and well!  Maybe one less kindle purchase to boot! 

I've been hearing about libraries closing down and to me that heralds the death of a civilized society where someone can get ahead just by knowing how to read. Haven't gotten a kindle yet. Probably will when they drop dramatically in price. I don't buy at the chic gadget stage, I wait until they are a tech necessity.

Jack approves!!

I predict a blizzard of bureaucratic bullshit in my immediate future.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service