TBD

TBD on Ning

breaking news!!! Congress beginning impeachment proceeding against OBAMA!!!! yipeeee

Tags: obama

Views: 2917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he can beat Obama. he's certainly got the support to do it.

a whole bunch of Democrats are going to be voting for him, most all the independents and quite a few Republicans. nobody seems to unify all the party's like he does. maybe that's what we need most of all.

Just another wanna-be looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Nothing came of it, did it?

Just another big steamin' shovel full..........

I bet he doesn't even get on the ticket in most states.

and if he does, enough of the people will revolt with a civil war against the federal government.

The people have had quite enough of his crap, no more tyranny.

Tool, are you on hallucinogens? You think Obama won't be on state ballets? You think we will have civil war if he does? Maybe you should check with a practicing Physician.

no, I do not think he will make it on all of the states ballots.

The birth certificate alone is enough to stop it. let alone his forged draft registration card, and the fact he is not a natural born citizen, and the fact he doesn't support or obey any part of the constitution what so ever..

The way he's going, I think Donald duck could beat him in a presidential race...

I have always thought Tool was just a right wing zealot but I have decided that he truly is mentally ill. I will not reply to anymore of his rants and hopefully he will seek help. I don't think we are helping him by replying.

You're probably right P.A. but he is fun to play with on rainy, snowy. cold days when there's nothing else to do.

Stop the "swiftboating" of the President 
Friend --

When I was the Democratic nominee for president in one of the closest and toughest elections in history, a group of billionaires did something unprecedented:

They wrote million-dollar checks to fund lies about my service on what were called "Swift Boats" in Vietnam -- and in so doing, they turned the boats my crewmates and I served on into a new political shorthand for the most vicious smears imaginable: "swiftboating."

I wish like hell that the term was retired from the American political lexicon, and returned to its real meaning.

But guess what: Bob Perry, the deep-pocketed funder of the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth," just gave $3 million to Mitt Romney's Super PAC.

One man. Three million dollars. And that's just the start.

I know all too clearly that these guys will do or say anything to win. They'll stop at nothing. But forewarned is forearmed. Their multi-million dollar smear tactics were new in 2004; in 2012 we know their playbook, and shame on us if we don't tear it into shreds. Join me and we will stop the "swiftboating" of President Obama.

Fight back by donating $3 or more today at this critical deadline m...

It takes someone with no shame and a lot of money to get the public to believe a total lie.

Unfortunately that's what we're up against.

Let's be ready for it -- let's fight back.

Please donate $3 today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Before-Saturday

Thanks,

John

Senator John Kerry
Massachusetts

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service