TBD

TBD on Ning

Lawrence Bates's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Coming "here" is a poor substitute for actually doing something about those who try…"

Lawrence Bates replied Aug 30, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Instead of bloviating once more about your religiophobia, why don't you do something…"

Lawrence Bates replied Aug 29, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Here is some more information on this subject: http://english.aljazeera.net/video/as…"

Lawrence Bates replied Aug 24, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I'll cast my own votes, thank you, Pac.     Really.... You democrats"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 12, 2011 to Obama Tells Congressional Leaders to ‘Act Like Grownups’ on Budget

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"Sometimes I think that adding a firing squad at the end of that single term would be…"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 12, 2011 to Obama Tells Congressional Leaders to ‘Act Like Grownups’ on Budget

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"Yours too, pac, you're so free with my money.  How many meals are you taking to the…"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 9, 2011 to To All Local Militia Chapters. A call to Action Right NOW!!!!

9 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"  As an aside, Tax cuts for "those who create jobs" as Boner put it last night, is a…"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 9, 2011 to Obama Tells Congressional Leaders to ‘Act Like Grownups’ on Budget

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"ok"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 7, 2011 to To All Local Militia Chapters. A call to Action Right NOW!!!!

9 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"“I shouldn’t have to oversee a process where Congress deals with last-year’s budget…"

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 7, 2011 to Obama Tells Congressional Leaders to ‘Act Like Grownups’ on Budget

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"Gosh pac, we really appreciate your blessing in this endeavor."

Lawrence Bates replied Apr 6, 2011 to To All Local Militia Chapters. A call to Action Right NOW!!!!

9 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service