TBD

TBD on Ning

Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

"I think I like you but it's too soon to tell."

How about " I like you and want to get to know more about you before I take the plunge, get divorced, pay alimony, child support and go through hell for the rest of my life, wondering what I may have done wrong or what I could have done to make it better." Love hurts, sometimes..

Would you be my virtual Valentine?

Tags: cards, hearts, valentines

Views: 976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back on TBDI, I was roundly booed and hissed by the ladies when I related the story of how I called for a preemptive "We've Gotta Talk" talk in mid January one year.  I wanted to end a relationship that was on its last legs, as I sure as heck didn't want to have to shell out hard earned $$ a month later,  for Valentine's Day.

It just seemed the right thing to do.  ;-0

Well....how rude of those ladies. Obviously they were not well versed in economic theories of the modern man.

Copy code then Paste to Site

Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist, 'I've bought her a belt and a bag.'

'That was very kind of you,' Jim added, 'I hope she appreciated the thought.'

Tony smiled as he replied, 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.'

Alexandre Dumas Fils!

(Swoon)

It's not much of an effort for men to not stink, not wear the same clothes, shave and shower, and care one day out of the year.

now thats romantic Funes!

My first year with Dee I was clueless (reefer will do that) and completely forgot Valentines day. The next day I carved a wooden heart for her, and we still have it 30+ years later.

cool I am sooooo glad that yuo are loved my sweet freind!

Hard to see in the pic, but I zig zag cut it in half so it looks broken.

I did get one Valentine's Day card in the mail this year. It was from my Congressman.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service