"I think I like you but it's too soon to tell."
How about " I like you and want to get to know more about you before I take the plunge, get divorced, pay alimony, child support and go through hell for the rest of my life, wondering what I may have done wrong or what I could have done to make it better." Love hurts, sometimes..
Would you be my virtual Valentine?
Considering that it would cost me around $500 to drive back to Houston, I think I'll pass. But thanks for asking.
I am throwing in a round of mini golf at free County Park also.
I may have a date for 2 dollars.
Ahhhhh, Ok, I'll get naked.
Ok.....I'll leave now.
I am not that easy.
Gee, Aggie, I thought all cowboys were "easy." LOL!
Valentines Day sucks...it's the day when men have to dutifully troop down to Wal Mart and waste money on a card, some candy and flowers for the sole purpose of pandering to the women friends of your wife, girlfriend or significant other...
Reasons some people hate Valentine's Day...
- people who've had a recent ugly break-up or crushing heartbreak and are jaded about love.
- disgruntled singles sick of couples being reminded of nauseatingly happy couples.
- happy singles who are offended by the notion that they need to be involved in a romance to feel "fulfilled".
- people who hate frilly things and the color pink in general, and have a low mush tolerance.
- people offended by the gross commercialization of love and romance by the greeting card, floral, candy and stuffed animal industry.
- couples who refuse to fall into conventional traps and feed into consumerism, and resent feeling pressured to celebrate their feelings for each other in an extravagant way on a specific day.
- people who respect real love and commitment, but are fed up with the fairy-tale, media-perpetuated unrealistic concept of "love" and all the misery this illusion causes.
- people who just like to be rebellious and go against the grain.
© 2023 Created by Aggie. Powered by