TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers for you, Ma'am.

And good thoughts.

Prayers are on the way for you and yours.
I am back and I  am going to do the Elliptal.
Me too.
thank you  Bob and TBubba D for your prayers!! My daughter is doing better now and had some blood given to her, her fever is down and her breathing tube was removed today. She may be out in a couple of days time, God willing.  I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate yours, guys!!

You are your daughter are in my thoughts...

Is this the daughter that just graduated?

yes, this is Ashlee, she is my only girl, my son is graduating high school next week.  Thanks, Quinn!
Thanks DD, I am about to go to the hospital here.  I gave her a rubdown and made sure she went to sleep before i left there last night.  Her fever is down and she's off sedation and on antibiotics IV for sinus infection. I am hoping she will eat this a.m. She mostly needs to rest to keep her anemia at bay.  She was given blood yesterday, so off to check her now.  Thank you to everyone for your support and prayers!! 
My thoughts & prayers & w/you & your daughter, Karen. I hope she is continuing to improve.
she got moved out of CCU today and is in the regular section of the hospital now!  YAY!! And i relished watching her chow down spaghetti and meatballs tonight!!  Thanks for your concern and prayers d's girl!!
Aggie hug!
I am here. But have to go to work to shovel shit.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service