TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here.
Is "tritto" what one would say following a ditto? '-)

very good. '-)

(the next one would be quitto, also, yes?)

I was thinking about it being Memorial Weekend, but I think you're right Tee.  Several of the MA folks checked back in, but now most seem inactive, or maybe have left again. 

It appears that one guy who came back wreaking havoc on Robbie's thread by picking fights and outshouting those with whom he didn't agree, has now left the premises.  I'd noticed that we had a peculiar stench develop here, and that it has now dissapated.   

He is over on George Richards site. Hope everyone over there is enjoying interacting with him.

[checking my shoes just to be sure]

Nope I'm good...thought maybe I stepped in something and that was causing an odor.

I will be gone a couple of days...no internet or cell phone service. Heading to the Black Hills for a couple of day of "getting the hell away from work and all the crap".
Have a great weekend everyone!! See you all on Tuesday. 

Reply by Quinn 17 hours ago

Hey T [d's told me "hey" is Southern for Hi]

I know you have a lot of work ahead, but are you feeling better now that you're home?

And, how big is the yard sale gonna be ;-))

Hey, right back atcha Quinn. I'm much better now. The stress that came with the packing was a little much. I left the stuff for the sale packed up in the garage in OH. Didn't seem like it was valuable enough to pay to have it shipped, but still too valuable to pitch. I'll probably go back up next year when they have the annual neighborhood sale.

Moving can be a bitch.   But I am glad you've had time to go through the 'stuff' yourself. 

Some folks don't get that chance.

Needless to say, I wish you well Teeb.....at least you won't have to shovel sunshine.   :-D

Thanks Jaylee, No, I won't have to shovel sunshine. Do you know why most of Florida is under water restrictions? No car washing in your driveway, no powerwashing, only allowed to water lawns 2 days a week, (early morning or late evening) It's cause we have to shower about 6 times a day in the summer. :-O

I'm glad you're recovering well from all that stress & activity, Teebs.

I'm right behind you. I've started a major sorting thru, clearing out, paring down & will begin packing up myself. '-)

*still bursting w/joy*

Happy weekend, everyone. I'm having a glass of wine myself, Kooner. Okay, my 2nd. '-)

...still working on the 2nd one; you've had plenty of time now to catch up.

I had a couple of celebratory Margaritas yesterday afternoon & boy! does Tequila make my clothes fall off. '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service