TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am here.

Something is wrong since the thing that I post on changed.

I can't download a photo on the  thread.

I can and did download a photo on my page.

What am I doing  wrong?

I got a mac. It  downloaded photos fine before on threads

before the format changed?

I need help. Or it just is  f-upped and won't work anymore since the thing I write on it different.

Attachments:

OK it  came on , but on my computer to see the photo 

it has to be clicked on the attachment.

What I really need is someone to come over and click onto a snow

shovel. Another Nor'Eastern Blizzard is predicted  to night.

Oh, no, Beth! Hope you're safe & sound & warm. Thank goodness you have new gas heat, yes?

The gas heat isn't on yet.

I have to wait for the plumber.heater man to put in the new furnace.

Just the gasman came & put in the gasline and meter.

But I did get oil .

No one is coming today, no plumber, mail, newspaper. The street is a mess w/ snow/ice. There was Bobcats up here moving snow

and they hit some guys truck.

They move the snow but don't get down to the pavement.

it gets really packed and slippery, the neighbor's kids like it, it is good for sleding down the  hill.

I am here now but I got to go.

Bob brought one of Jaylee's cats up there to move the snow & then Jaylee's cat & Mrs. Pennypacker hit some guy's truck? With snowballs? sheesh! It's getting out of hand up there! I hope you at least got Bob inside so he could get warm & dry, and gave him a cup of hot cocoa. What are those cats up to now? Are they still out cattin' around in the snow? Did you get any pics? Tell Bob I said hi.
Am I in the Twilight Zone again???
You probably got too cold moving snow around for Beth. And then there was all that stress w/the cats hitting that guy's truck. Just hang out at Beth's for awhile & relax drinking that hot cocoa she made for you. L@@k, she topped it w/marshmallows & everything. She's the bomb, that Beth.
Wait.....there's a bomb??? I need my hard hat!!!!

This situation becomes more unstable by the minute. It's probably not a bomb. There've been all kinds of issues w/gas lines this week. It's probably a gas leak. Get Beth & the cats out of the house NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

And her CAR!!!!!!!! Cowboy, save li'l blackie!!!

PUT THAT CUP OF HOT COCOA DOWN & GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR!!!

I'M becoming more unstable by the minute....let me find my hat first....and my coat....and gloves...and scarf........got a new scarf from the Yankee Girl, by the way......:=)

Lil'Blackie is safe in the garage.

Mrs. Pennypacker in her heated cat bed.

BethD is back and ready for whatever...except hot choclate.

I am here. The neighbor's dog has natural Gas Leak, he should work for NJ Natural Gas.

Bobcats and Backho's do the street up here.

They make a lot of noise caterwauling.

The airplane pilot was  mad the Bobcat hit his red truck,  but the airport was closed  so what did it matter?

I went to shovel out the  next door neighbor Dentist , but the motorcycleman already snow blew his driveway.

Gotta keep the Dentist happy, don't want him going DENTAL ( like the movie 'The Dentist').

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service