TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-)
Here you go, sweet pup.

Anything to keep you happy.
Thanks Chez, You guys spoil me, and I love it!!!! WOOF!!
:-)
Watching the leaves getting ready to fall off the trees.

The crickets are hollering their heads off looking for a warm mate.
I'm still here, too. I'm busy, too, w/a new job & mr. hottie bridging our 1,000 mile gap & now living "just down the road." Lots of change & busier than I've been in a long time, but I don't want to leave tbd behind. Too many good people; too many good friends.
Well... I was a founding member of TBD when it first started. Met so many nice people. Some of us gals even met for a weekend on the Oregon Coast. We are still good friends on Facebook. This site lost a little something when it went to ING. Just now checking back to see if I can find some fun and friendship. CS
Hi CS, Some of the old tbd gang are still here. We still have fun. Many of us hit both MyAtlantis and TBD. As a matter of fact there is a group of tbders meeting in person tomorrow in Indiana. I recently met Thilia in Colorado Springs and she is now in Oregon visiting with some old friends. We are still alive and kicking. I'm down in Texas and meeting with Pru Sunday.
Hi, CarlaSue! It's so good to see you here. Welcome back! I hope you'll drop in & stay awhile.

Apparently not management.....just a few of us that really give a flying f--t about what TBD USED to be about.

*off to find 'ranting and raving" which apparently has fallen off the face of the earth....*
Off lurking on some other sites for a bit....I have come to the conclusion it's better to under managed than micromanaged....I can hardly believe some of the diatribe I have read....talk about power trips and godlike influence some on line personalities think they have.....no thank you.
This rant to be read by the other 2 people here on TBD.....maybe a lurker or two....
Kudos to you, Dear.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service