TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Grilled Pork Chops
Zucchini Cakes
Sliced Tomatoes
Okay, I don't think this is really dinner, but I came home, late & hungry, so I melted some cheese on a slice of turkey breast & ate that. Then I ate a cup of vanilla yogurt w/a little lime juice squeezed in it. Kind of makes it taste like key lime pie. Then I just polished off a bag of Arrowroot cookies. I'm still not satisfied, but I'm done eating for the night.
Chicken Pot Pies.
Improptu meal resulted in chicken strips and fries at the rib joint tonight.
George and I ate out tonight. I had lemon chicken over rice, sliced tomatoes, breadsticks, and an Oreo sundae.
George had fried shrimp, fries, breadsticks, and ice cream rolled in coconut. We each had diet Pepsi too. :-D
I was laughing at the diet Pepsi too, Dot!
That is great, Dot!! Strong seasoning really does improve a meat loaf. This was one of my husband's specialties, and he was always experimenting. Crushed pineapple was a winner. Tomato paste, too; grated carrots; herbs and onion, of course, and chopped celery, peppers or mushrooms. He used oatmeal instead of breadcrumbs, and topped it with a melange of ketchup and A-1 sauce. It was always different, just like his spaghetti sauce.

Tonight I had braised baby turkey thigh (plus leftover drumstick for two more meals!), with mediterranean grains (olive/oregano/pimento seasoned couscous and whole wheat kernels) and an artichoke half. Still enjoying nectarines while the season lasts.
I have a terrible cold and I am confused about what to do. Do you feed a cold and starve a fever or is it starve a cold and feed a fever? I have also heard that you should drown a cold in strong drink. I need to know if I should eat tonight or not.
Start with bourbon PA. After 3 or 4 you won't remember that you were hungry.

[sorry you aren't feeling well]
Breaded and fried cube steak simmered in mushroom gravy with a potato and green beans.
Homemade chop suey - George had his over chow mein noodles and I had mine over brown rice.
Ugh, another deep fried meal at the rib joint. I have company coming to stay the night again, and I'm about wore out between visitors and working the new job. Hopefully I can get into a routine here soon.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service