TBD

TBD on Ning

Bye Week: Bills (3/5), Browns (1/7), Raiders (2/6), Rams (1/7), Vikings (7/1), Jets (4/4)

Sunday November 8
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Weather
1:00 pm Washington Redskins (2/5) Atlanta Falcons (4/3) FOX 48 °F
1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals ((4/3) Chicago Bears (6/2) FOX 50 °F
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals CBS 52 °F
1:00 pm Houston Texans (5/3) Indianapolis Colts (7/0) CBS 46 °F
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs (1/6) Jacksonville Jaguars (3/4) CBS 55 °F
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins (3/4) New England Patriots (5/2) CBS 51 °F
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers ((4/3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0/7) FOX 64 °F

4:05 pm Carolina Panthers (3/4) New Orleans Saints (7/0)FOX
4:05 pm Detroit Lions Seattle Seahawks FOX 43 °F
4:15 pm San Diego Chargers (4/3) New York Giants (5/3) CBS 43 °F
4:15 pm Tennessee Titans (1/6) San Francisco 49ers (3/4) CBS 50 °F

8:20 pm Dallas Cowboys (5/2) Philadelphia Eagles (5/2) NBC 41 °F

Monday November 9
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Weather
8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers (5/2) Denver Broncos (6/1) ESPN

Obviously the biggest game of today have to belong to the Cowboys/Eagles!! Both are 5/2, and both hold 1st place in The NFC East. Will--by the end of the day--one of them will no longer be holding 1st place! Of course--we also haven't had a tied ending game neither--have we?

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers remains the only totally defeated team. In facing Green Bay--can that be eradicated today? Or will Green Bay want to vent a little because they were beaten by Favre twice?

Colts--in facing Texans got a pretty challenging game that could test their undefeeated record. The Saints however look like they will keep their undefeated stance--since they are playing a not as good as they use to be Panthers team!

And will somebody please volunteer to be a Nurse on call for Larry--for Monday Night Football???

(Side note--I don't know why---but there is a Thursday night game--and NFL made that a week 10's game. Could someone please explain to me--how NFL figured that one out???)

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10/6 Cowboys at the half. How many of u besides me think this is a sloppy game and seems beneath the 2 teams playing?
Wellll hey? What do u know--There is finally a game going on here!! 20-13 Cowboys!
Unless something really crazy happens--it looks like Dallas is going to win this one! Since I am the only one who talked through the game--does that mean I was the only one who watched the game? hey Quinn--are u at the game?
And Dallas takes NFC East 1st place spot! Only one more game for week 9. A game we must all show our moral support for Larry!
Go STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
Oh--and we must give praise to kittycat for being there for larry through thick and thin!
20 minutes till game time!! Who will come and watch the game and be a part of Larry Kremis support network? Also--I believe he will need volunteers for his cybered CPR team--in case a cardiac situation might happen?
While the method is new--I already picked Denver--but right now I am just wondering if they are going to start this game before midnight tonight?
Those are 3 of my favorite people too Melly. I feel bad for them.
Heeerrreeeee weee gooooooo!!

Roll call--who is here?? come out--come out where ever u are?
I'm here. I see Melly's got a new method for tonight. Poor Larry!!
Larry---any time you need to be consoled----and you feel you might need even more then the miraculos healing powers of kittycat, remember--u can always come in here and be consoled!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service