TBD

TBD on Ning

What is something you wish you could do,but can't?

whistle

Tags: wish you could do

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Make it rain.

If I could send Texas some rain, I definitely would.

touch my toes or a least a cartwheel   LOL
I'll be selfless here and wish everyone gets their wish granted by the genie.
I wish I was a genie and could write out checks for RV repairs....................be a dispenser of fine truffles and all things wonderful.

I'd like to whistle using both pinkies in my mouth like my mom did.   I keep trying but the best I can do is whistle whilst sucking in.  

Plus, I've lost the ability to snap my fingers so I'll just have to perfect the "waving of the index" in your face while I rant...*not really but it's a perpetual fantasy..*

I wish for world peace and an end to predjudice and and end to famine and hatred.

Uh wait a sec.....just who do I think I am, a freakin' beauty pageant contestant?

Ya'know if they could just have one day of world peace, I could live with that. I can see it now .

World Peace Day 2024,             

WHY?

Because just one day of world peace isn't going to kill you.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhehe

I want whirled peas too.
Backhand jerks in public

I'd like to know if this guy and gal are frightened of that giant plant or just excited over its anatomically fascinating human-like appendages.

I think she's excited, but he's just feeling inadequate.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service