TBD

TBD on Ning

I've been "Vikki" for over a year. It started in a chat site I started going to...I needed a nikname for myself and always like the name and spelling of "vikki" I used it at the chat site, until a clone start showing up...I changed my nick to "Touched" and something happened so I went back to using "vikki" and everyone I had gotten to know there like it better for me.. A couple people still call me "touched".
I first joined TBD and used "vikki" and now I feel lost here without it.
I need the name for my private world..since the name is me.

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

ok...then is chuk ok? and I promise not to call you late to dinner...
Thank you thally...I do like this one better....
Vikki and Thalia, beautiful poetry. Really speaks volumes!!! Thank you for the courage and willingness to share the beauty of you!!!!
Hi Deb, thanks...I have a few posted in my notes on Fb, but with all the surveys and things we/ve done...they got buried...wthe way back in the back...I should take time and delete alot of that stuff.
Its strange at times...how a song can affect us so profoundly......I have not brought this up, until earlier in a different group and discussion....The poem "Needing People" I wrote after listening to this song several times, and having a good cry...I felt the words to it...It was like the song was talking to me...I talked about it there to someone I feel a closeness to. I'm gonna post a few songs that affect me in different ways...and the best explanation I can to explain why they do.

a couple other good songs by Delta Goodrem

Nobody Listened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX48SDDPoYw

Be Strong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z83IywKctc8

These are from an CD of Delta Goodrem called Mistaken Identity. Its a powerful CD.
This one is hard to listen to...I had it posted on the old TBD site in a group discussion. This is about abuse.

11th Commandment by Colin Raye

This is about different types of abuse, the video with it is not but, but its still hard to view...if you know anything about abuse as some of us do....I believe in the words of this
During a time in my life, I was full of anger...no one tells me what to do, how I should behave or live...and I happened on this song which fit that time and still fits me now.
"Its My Life" by Bon Jovi

I will be posting a few more...but for now...I need a break.
Secrets
You'll look into her eye's and loose yourself. She'll always keep you
wondering if it is you that consumes her thoughts.

Her heart is protected from her years of life, she has played all the
roles. Someones lover, someones wife.

You'll think you have her, only if she wants you too.
Once she let's you near, her thoughts of you will become suddenly few.

Do not make the mistake of thinking you will win her with your loving
ways . It is in her will to survive that only she knows when she will
leave and how long she will stay.

She belongs to no one, an this is how she will always live.
Her heart is a closed book, opened only when she feels there is a need
or want to give.
(Poem by Sheila)

A poem I ran across and wanted post here.
I've been referred to as being "touched", also (or was that "teched"?). As they say, call me anything but late to dinner.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service