TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know...I ordered four of them...three for the boys and decided the niece would love one too...shopping's done...letting my fingers do the shopping...yeah me!

Glad that yuo are here  blithe .

WTH!!!    We're closing????    (not)  

My status is the same....stalwart and faithful to TBD.ning/glam social.....not some think be dobeedo.whatever. 

*sheesh*

It sure is nice to see bunches of new coconuts on board  this little ship!    :-)

The head librarian was totally weird and crabby today when I went to drop off a print for their Christmas present. . . . . . I'm still puzzling over it. WTH Anyway guess that quilt hanging behind the front desk is coming to my house. YAY soon. I have another one in a gallery and I'd rather have it back than have it marked down. The world isn't really bad or anything, just weirdness abounds. Love the coconut song and had to listen to a few more tunes.

HUGS

"Weirdness Abounds"

I'd love a cross stitch of that to hang above my desk.

"Weirdness Abounds"

I'd love a cross stitch of that to hang above my desk.

It can be arranged.

;)

Yes!!!   Good one!

HI JAYLEE!   You know it's such a crazy idea, I could probably make some moulah doing it. printed up a bunch of rabbits today. Ordered out for Chinese food. Now I'm ready to crash.

Hey, Tee!!!!

Lily's here!!!

Hey, Tee.....

Lily's gone again...

We have two Lily's now Bob.  Our new one is very nice and posts frequently in the 'women's group'.  I hope you see her online a lot.  The other Lily was very nice too, but I guess she just prefers to lurk.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service