TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Permalink Reply by CWO3ROBBIE 9 minutes ago                Delete

Well, this morning we have a heavy mist. Very uncomfortable. Means that a jacket is necessary. Unless you want to carry an umbrella, or get wet. Since the temp is still in the high 60s it is either get wet from rain, without a jacket, or get wet from sweat, with a jacket. Had to towel Happy off when we got back to the RV.

I am writing this just to let you all know that those of us who are retired and live in RVs suffer also.

I'm very tired & very low energy today. Been struggling w/this all week, but today seems to be the worst day yet. Winter blues? Rainy weather? Celiac episode? 

I'm just looking forward to it lifting soon.

Hello Ever'body!  I had a rather hectic time last week, so I wasn't around here very much.  Work, weather and family issues conspired to make free time at a premium.

So, did I miss anything?

;-0

I am sorry but you missed too much to ever catch up on. You know how busy this place has been lately.

Yup...let's let him figure it out!!  :-)

Jaylee, I bought a new car with my share. What did you do with yours?

Sending positive energy and prayers your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first I've heard of this, D.D.

I'm so happy the first battery of tests are all negative &

my thoughts & prayers are with you beginning right this very moment. 

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{(((((((((((((((((MoNsTeR fReE hUgS!!!!!))))))))))))))))}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

DD, Thinking of you and sending good vibes.

Thinking of ya, DD!

Hugs to DD...sending warm thoughts, positive vibes and a big smooch!

Love you girl!
Fingers and toes crossed!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service