TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

FROST!!! What the hell is that? It's  Sept. !!!! Even Maine doesn't have frost this early.

Merry! Have you had Frost yet?

Stir, By Feburary you will be Stir Crazy. We'll save a place at TeeBub's for you. 

Well the last 2 years we have had frost in Jan during the night, and has put a hurting on a lot of my plants, but nothing like most of you "northerners" being buried by 2 feet of snow,

See what you can forget for a couple days it ya come to the Feb. meet in Largo!!

No frost yet but it won't be long now.  I have to dry run the pellet stove fer 20 min till I get an error message and then put pellets in it and run it for 3 hours with all the windows open to burn off the paint from the factory. Doesn't that sound wonderful???????? Thanks for reminding me , I'm so absent minded these days.

The cat was pouting cause I threw out the cardboard box that had been turned into his playhouse. It was driving me crazy sitting in the middle of the living room floor for monthes on end. The entertainment value was eclipsed by a need to jazz up my living space. The cat was really moping around for days and finally I figured out why , I thought he was sick and the cardboard playhouse that he loved so much is just a soggy memory since it got rained on for two days in a row. The second the new box hit the floor the cat was off the couch and in his new box. So the cat is happy with his ghetto playhouse and I'm hiding in the studio.

I've been in a cleaning frenzy , chasing the elusive someday my home will look good on the inside. I got the cease and desist order from the housemate so I guess I did alright.

OH Yeah, I made lemon sugar cookies the other day with rasberry jam dots in the center.

"Ghetto playhouse"

LOLing...
H-m-m-m-m-m......I think it might have missed me, but its still too dark out there to tell.
Building an Ark...
As in Noah? He was my high school basketball coach. Probably not the same Noah.
Ya think?
:-)))
Was the Ark guy's last name Daniel?
I don't think so, you may be confusing the Ark dude with the lion tamer...Or the Goliath guy...no, that was David, right?

This does raise an interesting question though, did any of these bible people, besides Mary Magdelene, have last names???
They were sorta like people from Arkansas......they all had the same last name.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service