TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

We have been to the city today for my brother in law's 70th birthday. He has Alzheimer's and pretty much didn't know if he was getting presents or giving them. We ate at a place called Monell's which serves family style. We were like the Walton's but none of us was as wise as Grandpa.

It is raining here thanks to topical storm Lee. It is the first rain we have had since July 29. Thanks Lee.

I'm sitting here trying to outlast the lightning delays to the WVU/Marshall football game.

The Game started at 3:30 pm. It is now 10:21 pm. It is raining pretty hard here but I haven't seen any lightning. Guess Happy isn't going to get to go out for his late night pee.

P.A., I recall that Grandpa could also be a little foolish at times, had a bit of a temper, and sometimes was looking for the easy way out of situations.

I guess I identified mostly with Jim Bob....he never seemed to be quite with it.  ;-0

Status Update. I'm happier than a pig in sh*t.
I had planned to attend a Labor Day rally this morning but the rain curbed my enthusiasm.

Cooler temps here in North Central Texas, but no rain. No measureable parcipitation expected till maybe November.

Fires are taking a toll all over the state. Since last November over 3.2 million acres have burned...thousands of homes destroyed. Not many deaths, thank the Lord, Fire fighting resources stretched to the breaking point.

This state is unbelievably dry.

Bob , everytime I watch the news ,I just want to burst into tears... I can't believe it's just one thing after another. I used to be a tougher cookie than that.
Went from tank top to long sleeves/pants in <24hrs...And I didn't even have to leave the house!
It was a cool rainy day here in the 'Burgh today, light jacket weather.

Hi, Goldi!!!

*reach over there and poke George for me*

Hi, Bob!  Okay, be right back...
Frost warnings for the "lee" tonight...bundle up Stir..!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service