TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Those Butterfingers are just a distant memory..................gone, baby , gone!!
Maybe Caleb could see if he could transfer from Taylor Funeral Home here to one up there. He has only been working about one day a week all summer. People just aren't dieing around here.
They're wearing out the tires on the hearses around here, P.A........dying is a growth industry in these parts!
Yikes, maybe you should consider making a few friends among the kindergarten crowd.
Good luck finding any kindergardeners around here....this is a mostly senior citizen community!  I've been here thirty six years now....you might say I've grown into the demographic!  ;-0

I read the obits everyday...have for years.   Part of that is a throwback from being in the medical field I'm sure.

Lately, lots of  my friends from HS are losing their folks.  I remember most of them from when they were younger than I am now.   They were "old" then.   What does that make me now?

*I don't like this....*

Deaths of both my high school classmates and the parents of the classmates seem to be in a state of equalibrium now......it seems like I read the obits for both groups with the same regularity.

Yep we are dropping like flies. 

As an aside; who is that mean, mad looking guy who stands to the right of Mayor Bloomburg during the press confrerences?

I got distracted.  I came here to post that my status is: tomorrow I start my last 2 1/2 day work week here at Raccoon Valley RV park. I head for the WV farm the day after Labor day.

Chasing after" the someday I will have an organized enviornment" today , well at least it wouldn't hurt to take care of the dreaded storage room. Seeing how I bought furniture to decorate and will need a place to stow it until I can incorporate into the house.

Dawn and we're still here blessed with another day full of potenial for joyousness. I for one am so glad that the storm wasn't another Katrina scenario along the Eastern Seaboard. And it wasn't a group of terribly behaved people freaking out either. It's still overcast in Maine but I haven't seen the winds kick up more than maybe 15mph. 

I just heard on the news that a recent study shows that folks who eat a lot of chocolate....any chocolate, milk or dark.... candy, desserts, drinks, etc. have a lower chance of cardiovascular disease, and strokes than those who don't indulge.

I knew I was doing something right!!!!!!

*off to the store to stock up*

Hmmmm butterfingersmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service