TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

.....or maybe all the sheets and towels need washing.

Heading to the store, payouts tonight...so I will be working late. 

Insulating the addition is a done deal. WAAA it was nasty. I'm soo glad I finished it and I feel for the guys that do that sort of crap for a living.
Three more weeks of working and then it's on the road again. Heading to WV. Then VA. Then, Who knows? 

I had to sit through a 2:00 AM meeting @ work. The speaker looked like the sergeant from Gomer Pyle, so every time he said something obvious I turned to the guy next to me and said Shazam, Shazam, Shazam.

I have a "touch" lamp...it came on by itself.  I was no where near it...I swear!
"Touch" lamps can be really quirky. Sometimes vibrations will turn 'em on...or off.
Just like me. Altho they usually turn me "ON". 

To

White

Plains

There's thunderstorm heading in across the lake!   Loving these summer showers!  It's very green here.

Doing house stuff.

Dusting, vacuuming, ironing, cleaning the bathroom...

Been on the Natchez Trace. Went to Merriweather Lewis grave site, ate lunch in Hohenwald, TN at the General Cafe, went to a museum, saw dozens of wild turkeys and one dead armadillo. Home again

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service