TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Couldn't believe it!! I had a full blown migraine. Didn't feel like eating anything tonight hardly at all. I'm alright now but sheesh , thought I was having an embolism.

The Christmas tree is on and there's a fire in the pellet stove. A sliver of moon is hanging low over the library and the coffee pot light is glowing in the kitchen as my cat rustles the crumpled brown paper in his cardboard play house. Another sleepless morning here in Maine. Snow in the forecast and I'm looking forward to walking through the snowstorm for an hour or two when it shows up tomorrow. Hope it's a whopper of a storm!!

Thank s for starting my morning with a smile.

I have this lovely visual of a cozy, warm, and loving home in a beautiful little town :-)

Welcome back Quinn!

Hi, gang. I haven't been on in about a week.

My dad, who'd come through open heart surgery really well a couple of weeks ago

went into full cardiac arrest early last Monday morning. He was resuscitated, but never

regained consciousness. He died Thursday afternoon. His funeral was yesterday.

It's feeling rather unreal right now. I appreciate all the love & support I got when things went bad for him

last week. Thank you all very much. 

Sorry, my friend. I've been there.....no words from any one can make it better.....only time. But you have a wonderful support group here....remember that and use it

We love you...

I am so sorry d's. Believe me i know what it is like to lose someone you love. If I can help you in anyway just ask.

Thanks, guys. I really do feel your support & appreciate it very much. xox

Good to have you back Deez. So sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope you can soon get back into your routine. We missed you.

I missed you guys, too. Thanks. (((hug)))

...thinking of you, Deez.

Sending warm thoughts your way, take care of yourself and like others have said, you have lots of support here. 
Hugs and my deepest sympathy. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service