TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Hang in there.....
What Bob said.  ((((Deez))))

Sorry to hear that, d's girl.  Take care.

((((d's girl))))

So flipping busy I don't know which way to turn. Haven't seen my 15 year old since 8 pm Wednesday. Too much to handle right now. 

Hugs to you D's...good vibes heading your way!

Thanks, you guys. I can feel your support, and really appreciate it. My dad has to go in for a quadruple bypass & arterial valve replacement in a few days, unexpectedly. And my beloved rec'd some tragic medical news about his brother. Both yesterday. It's really tough. D-man's flown up to NY to spend the weekend w/his brother. I'll be heading to Birmingham in a few days to be there for my dad's open heart surgery.
Omigosh, I'm with RRC my prayers and good vibes for you and your loved ones!

Going out to dinner with friends.

It's a beautiful autumn evening here.

I better enjoy as much as I can before the snow arrives tomorrow :-)

What????.........you're not watching the ball game tonight????
I don't have enough fingernails, I bit them all off last night.
Sorry about the game Bob.
Thanks P.A.........Spring training starts in 3 and a half months!!!!!
Looking for some kids to come over and do some yard work - you would be surprised how many kids nowadays that do not have their own wood chipper and leaf mulcher and condenser.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service