TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Trying to arrange getting a media voucher for the local library from the thrift store which has some amazing things sometimes if you are willing to look through a bunch of junk. I think I'm a professional bin-diver.
Status, but not really an update. I just wanted to let all of you know I'm drinking a beer.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
funes, please stop the glue sniffing. I know you don't realize it, but it's really affecting you.
...I mean, l@@k at yourself - even your face has changed!

Worked all weekend. Hope to get the bedroom painted tomorrow before I go to work in the afternoon. These "retail" hours are challenging.

The time Ducatiman & I have had when I'm not working... priceless.

sheesh! hadn't worked out in a couple weeks, not regularly in a few weeks. This morning I did a warm up, followed by a half hour A.M. Yoga practice, followed by the new BodyPump release at my gym - an hour long barbell/weights workout.

I'm dead. There's definitely not going to be any painting getting done today. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage getting my butt in gear & getting in to work later. :-p

...luckily I'll be meeting w/some lovely clients as soon as I get to work that I'm looking forward to working with, and w/whom my first couple of hours will be consumed.

You need to slow down.

and I didn't include that I took the dogs for a long walk after that. D@mn, I was tired when I got home from work last night! I slept great.

This afternoon I'm gonna do a double workout @ my gym - a dance workout, followed by a yoga class.

I've been backsliding in my weight loss/fitness goals over the last month or so & have gained several pounds. I'm trying to regain my momentum. 

sending my address via private message! '-)
Status, my mouth is watering.
Damn I must be lazy.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service