TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Watching NCIS

When I left work this afternoon, I had tomorrow totally free, but after I got home, and returned from a bicycle ride, I found I had two new orders to work on tomorrow, at the local courthouse.

So, here's my itinery for tomorrow:  Meet the cronies at the greasy spoon around eight, go on over to the courthouse until about noon (alas, I'll be scratching the donut shop visit, due to lack of time), then return to the Sleeping Bear Dunes area with the camera I didn't have with me when leaf peeping last weekend, then back home in the late afternoon.

Hey, its a plan.....

You have quite the life, Stir. You're a lucky man.

I'm going to turn in & read my book for awhile.

'night, all.

xox

Same old..same old for me...ho hum.

Good for you Merry on the quilt.  I'm collecting fabric to make something.  I was quite the seemstress back in the day and I miss it.

Nice to see you Stir back in the mist of TBD...:-)

Same to you dear Deez....

I haven't been here as much as I would have liked, mostly due to working more than I anticipated.  I'll be scaling back to zero hours work in about a month, to carry through the rest of this year.

Thank you, I'd love to see what you make with your finds, Jaylee. I don't really consider myself a very good seamstress. I love to embroider, I think the quilt stands out cause people don't do so much of that anymore. I would do more photography but it's too easy for someone to walk off with the product after all the time and effort that goes into it. With a crazy quilt that is alot harder plus my seamstress abilities which aren't first rate are somewhat camoflauged by the format. Everyone thinks I know how to sew and that is far from the truth.

I don't wannnnnna go back to work today! :-P

that's my Status Update.

Retire! It is so good not to even have to think about going to work. Of course there is that money thing.

Hiya PA :-)

How's the knees?

Went to the knee Doc yesterday for a two year checkup. He said I was doing great and not to come back for two years. I guess that is good news.
Congrats on the good report, P.A.! I'm thinking I may just have to break down & get my knees looked at. I've had pain from cartilage tears in both of them for a while now. Gettin' old ain't for sissies! :-P

o, my status?

Supposed to be working.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service