TBD

TBD on Ning

You start a rumor about me and then the next person starts a rumor about someone else...

Views: 151

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOLOL!

But Jack can't tell the difference between a sheep and a goat!
LMAO !!!! That is one UG A LY smile !!! lol

Calli has not shaved her pits in a year. She looks like she's growing a fur coat.
I think you're right, Jack... I was just looking at some documentaries about Woodstock last week and I saw a really wacked-out rainbow colored wooly thing grazing on some ...ummmm...grass.. in the background.

Unless it was Janis...
As Chez walks the streets of Paris going by the out door cafe's she grabs food off of the plates of the diners.
z wears panty hose to the Red Sox games.
Red can drink a Bud lite in one gulp. He has won many chug a lug contests at his local Tavern. Chug a lug chug a lug ... makes me wanna holler hidie ho .... :)
LMFAO...............Ivy

Ivy likes to throw down those shots of whiskey with the Biker Crowd. She needs may more tattoos on her Ass to be appreciated by the Boys in the club.
Red so protective of his garden he sleeps with the tomatoes every night
WendyLynn loves roller derby. She once skated with the Carolina floozies
Larry is really only twenty-one and a virgin
WendyLynn is really eighty-five and a virgin and is the moderator of the Virgin Anonymous Meetings.
Red One talks like a knowledgeable person but he lives under an overpass alone and thinks he might know about sex.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service