TBD

TBD on Ning

i've seen bits and pieces of it but i'm watchin these talkin heads now who are sayin that john good the last witness who actually did see zimmerman on the ground and treyvon on top whoopin him mma style ( which means mixed martial arts like ufc or ultimate fightin champinship ) has opened the door for the prosecution because he said maybe zimmerman could have wriggled free . which would mean that he didn't have to shoot trevon because he wasn't in imminent danger .. as if he could have just gotten away as easy as snappin your fingers ..but the thing is tho if you knew what zimmerman had said in his deposition when he was arrested ( yes he was arrested , a lot of people think he wasn't but he was , and he was questioned for 5 hours , and they took his clothes for evidence ) he said treyvon saw the gun in his jacket in the holster and tried to take it from him and they grappled over the gun and it went off .. so i'm not sure how zimmerman could have prevented that unless he just handed the gun over to a guy who's beatin your brains out .. but does that make sense to anyone here ?/ hey lemme give you my gun so you'll stop beatin me and you can shoot me instead ok?? ..  they should get some guys who have done their homework on this event to commentate .. 

Views: 1299

Replies to This Discussion

i can't get that link to come up wayne .. you sure thats right ??  

You have a right to be upset as should everyone who might be out at night. And Lord help you if you are black.

this wasn't a white black thing p.a. .. i know a lot of people think it was but it wasn't .. if treyvon had been white and he was beatin zimmerman up like that he would have looked just as bad and could have killed him just as easily if zimmerman hadn't done what he did .. the main reason this trial got the attention it did was because of the white black thing and that was just smoke and mirrors .. shot walkin while black .. he wasn't walkin when he was shot .. he was above zimmerman as the evidence showed .. as the eyewitness said .. yeah this is sad .. but two wrongs don't make a right .. 

But Zimmerman was not being beat up. They were in the grass not the concrete. Minor injuries! When you start a fight you don't get to shoot the other guy if you start losing the fight.
So you really think that if Martin had been white and dressed in pants and a polo shirt he would be dead right now,

zimmerman wasn't gettin beat up ?? what trial were you watchin p.a. ?? you didn't see the pictures of his face and head right after the attack ?? yeah he was attacked .. if he started the fight don't you think treyvon would have at least one mark on him someplace ?? other than his knuckles ?? 

Must admit I'm surprised at this verdict, even though I thought the prosecution's case was weak.

I call bullet hole is a pretty serious mark. The medical examiner said Zimmerman's injuries were minor.
He started the fight by getting out of the car and following Martin. Justice was not served.
That is all I have to say about that.

that was one medical examiners opinion p.a. and the one that testified for the defense said it was more serious .. and he had more sheepskins than an australian sheep farmer so who's right ?? i'll admit that maybe treyvon might not have killed zimmerman .. thats a question we'll never know the answer to for sure .. but the thing the jury had to believe was did zimmerman believe that he would ?? lookin at the pictures of zimmerman after the attack ( which only stopped because he shot treyvon i have to add because that fact keeps gettin glossed over ) the jury believed zimmerman thought so after seein all the evidence .. zimmermans injuries were only as minor as they were because he shot treyvon before treyvon could beat him up any worse .. 

I can't help but feel that if Zimmerman didn't have a gun, they would have both been beaten up and lived to see another day.  I also can't help but feel it was an unfair fight. I give the jury a lot of credit coming back with a verdict that they must know would cause a furor, so I think they did a sincere and courageous job.

The Bernie Goetz thing is very different because the kids were already starting to give him the shakedown, he had been through a brutal mugging before, and he shot and there were four to one.  This, the fight seemed really unfair.

i don't think so cresty .. zimmrman was gettin beat up pretty bad .. this wasn't a fight .. it was a beatin . i'll agree i can't say for sure if treyvon would have broken off the attack or if the police would have arrived in time or not .. it may very well could have happened that way .. we'll never know .. but the only reason zimmermans injuries weren't any worse was because he shot treyvon .. none of us know what the outcome would be if treyvon had not been shot .. 

I refuse to argue the point any more. Please not not address

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service