TBD

TBD on Ning

i've seen bits and pieces of it but i'm watchin these talkin heads now who are sayin that john good the last witness who actually did see zimmerman on the ground and treyvon on top whoopin him mma style ( which means mixed martial arts like ufc or ultimate fightin champinship ) has opened the door for the prosecution because he said maybe zimmerman could have wriggled free . which would mean that he didn't have to shoot trevon because he wasn't in imminent danger .. as if he could have just gotten away as easy as snappin your fingers ..but the thing is tho if you knew what zimmerman had said in his deposition when he was arrested ( yes he was arrested , a lot of people think he wasn't but he was , and he was questioned for 5 hours , and they took his clothes for evidence ) he said treyvon saw the gun in his jacket in the holster and tried to take it from him and they grappled over the gun and it went off .. so i'm not sure how zimmerman could have prevented that unless he just handed the gun over to a guy who's beatin your brains out .. but does that make sense to anyone here ?/ hey lemme give you my gun so you'll stop beatin me and you can shoot me instead ok?? ..  they should get some guys who have done their homework on this event to commentate .. 

Views: 1299

Replies to This Discussion

There are also repercussions for things that happen.

Whoa.  It just keeps getting more and more complicated.  With photoshop, who knows what pictures are real anymore.

well that may be true perri , his wounds may not have been life threatening .. but i've asked this question of people who have said this too many times to count and have never gotten an answer yet .. how many more times should he have let treyvon slam his head into the sidewalk ?? 2, 4, 7, whats the right number to finally say ok thats enough or you'll kill me with the next head slam into the concrete sidewalk?? again if i sound like a wiseguy i'm not meanin to .. but everyone hinges on things that they think aren't important but they are .. so maybe he wouldn't have died from the beatin he got up to that point .. but the next headslam ?/ or maybe the one after that ?? or the 4th one after that ?? at what point does zimmerman have the right to meet force with force ?? its an honest question .and if treyvon had gotten his gun then what ?? if you were zimmerman would you really wanna take that chance and find out ??  if it was your son would you want him to just lie there and get his brains beat out ?? or worse , get shot ?? 

and then next is somethin to consider .. zimmerman didn't even have to have life threatin injuries to claim self defense .. all he needs is the perception that he's in danger to claim self defense acordin to the law .. because you don't know when that next life endin blow might come .. and you don't have to sit there like a sacraficial lamb waitin for when it does ..we all have the right to defend ourselves..   its funny how the prosecution is tryin so hard to make it look like zimmerman wasn't in some kinda fight when they know this too .. 

According to the medical examiner that testified today it is highly unlikely Zimmerman's head hit the side walk at all. The "injuries" were insignificant and more inline with wrestling in the grass.

not true p.a. i watched that too and when mark omara got done with her he had her sayin well it could have been on the sidewalk a couple of times and then it was 4 times and then finally well maybe 7 times ..but she never said his head didn't hit the sidewalk at all .. she was sayin once maybe twice till omara showed her it could have been like this couldn't it ? and she'd think and go well maybe .. or how about like this ?/ and everytime she couldn't really say he was wrong because he showed how all those bruises could not have come from just 2 smacks on the sidewalk .. basicly she didn't know how many times for sure and i don't think zimmerman does either ..when you get into a fight or should i say an attack ( cause a fight would mean zimmerman actually hit back and he did not .. he threw absolutely no punches ) like that it all becomes a blur .. i dont think the whole thing lasted more than a couple of minutes .. but you can hit somebody quite a few times in a couple of minutes .. 

I watched it too and he kept asking if it was possible and she finally said
"It was possible". Anything is possible.i thought the prosecution should have objected to that as speculation but I know everything she said was her informed opinion.

just like they made the jury disavow the remark that cerino the lead detective said when asked if he thought zimmerman was lyin or tellin the truth and he said i think zimmerman was tellin the truth .. based on his 20 somethin years in law enforcement .. nope .. strike it from the record .. it makes me wonder why they have these people on the stand .. we'll ask you stuff but we're just gonna strike it from the record anyway .. and so far they still haven't called any witnesses for the defense yet .. 

zimmerman left his vehicle to get a visual on treyvon .. thats all .. when cerino the lead detective asked zimmerman why didn't he just introduce himself to treyvon zimmerman said i didn't want to confront him .. i just wanted to keep my eye on him so i could tell the officers where he was when they arrived .. he wasn't tryin to be a cop .. you have to remember as a neighborhood watch thats what you're supposed to do if you see someone thats not from your neighborhood and they look suspicious .. and thats what he was doin when he was attacked .. a lot of people say well treyvon was afraid .. no he wasn't .. he was gone .. out of zimmermans sight.. trey had a cell phone , he could have dialed 911 .. he didn't .. he could have stayed gone but he doubled back .. and then he ambushed zimmerman .. so far nothin zimmerman has said has been proved to not line up with the evidence .. i'm still waitin for the prosecution to come up with somethin to make me think maybe i'm wrong but so far all they've done is make me even more sure as this goes on .. i thought last year when this all jumped off that treyvon was probably casin the place .. lookin for an easy mark .. and when they found that slim jim in the bushes it didn't surprise me at all ..  

I saw that interview. God wanted Treyvon Martin to die? Zimmerman is a nut case.

Maybe Zimmerman was wrong to pursue Martin.  He should have waited for the police to come.  But if Martin jumped him, I have to ask myself how much of a pummeling I would take before I shot a weapon if I had a weapon.

The reason this case is so complicated for me is that NEITHER the perp nor the victim, and I'm not sure who is who, was innocent.  Put two volatile things together and you get and explosion.  Whitewashing one side or the other doesn't work in this case because nobody was completely innocent.

i can't really comment on hannity because believe it or not i'm not a fox or as some say a faux news watcher so i haven't watched that one .. but from what p.a. and perri has said and it all bein gods plan to be honest i'm not always sure what gods plan is .. day to day ?? god is so far ahead of me no matter what the situation is its not my job to say what gods plan is .. i mean we could go back to adam and eve and ask was it gods plan to have them eat that apple and get kicked out of the garden of eden ?? from what i read i'd have to say no .. so knowin that much i'd have to say that some things happen that aren't his plan .. but that bein said if you have a true belief in god then you also could say nothin can happen unless god permits it .. even jesus when questioned by pontius pilate was asked do you know what i can do to you replied you have no authority over me except what my father in heaven allows you to have .. i think life happens and god allows it but it may not be his plan .. we've been given free will if you recall .. and it was trevons will to beat the snot out of zimmerman which set in motion a chain of events that once completed could not be undone.. so gods will ?? i'd have to disagree .. but some like to think that everything that happens is gods will because god created everything  so he must have wanted this or that to happen .. but thats another argument entirely .. 

I Agree!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service