TBD

TBD on Ning

"Pants 36/30
shirts large
velcro strapped shoes 11

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you too!"

Sorry, but I gave at the office. Larry, I'm quite sure that there is forgotten laundry still flapping on somebody's clothesline, just waiting for a snappy dresser such as yourself to creep through the back gate and do a little comparison shopping. "Tis the Season to help yer grubby self to the bounty resulting from the hard work of respectable folks.

Tags: Kremster, Mooch, Parasite, Santa, Ungrateful

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything?

Hey Larry--Are those the measurement of your blow up doll?
Snagg, I don't need clothes off a clothesline. Right out of the hamper will be fine. I might wash them myself before my next scheduled shower on New Year's Eve.
Hang on Larry--Let me go see if I can get a pair or 2 of my underwears out of my hamper--What is your mailing address?
I'm getting a little disillusioned with you Santy. Milk and cookies, yes, but grubbing for clothes? Why didn't you speak up before now? Centuries of giving, giving, giving.
I'm with Realteal here. If you're gonna be shameless, you can at least ask for something more fun than clothes!
Merry Mince Pie.

$3.00 for the big spenders.

IS SANTA HERE NOW???

Why so early? I'm in my crummy clothes! WHERE IS HE?

I wanted to thank him for years prior and give him some household tips.

IS HE HERE?
All right Karen. I'm ready for the household tips.
OMG Sandra, where the "f" did you find that? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Now that is resourceful, Sandy! They must have been hard to find. Very impressive and just Lar's style.
Dressy and casual, you've got him covered.
What say we all pitch in and send them out right away?
<--------Ring size 5.5....;-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service