TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to spell it out for Quinn, don't try to imply anything. Snagg is saying that you're a drunken lush. Acceptance is the first step to sobriety.
I have to have lab work done on the 4th, so I have to start sobering up on January 2nd.
lol
I started to type a rant at AggieK about her complaining about winter. I'd look at that beautiful face and beautiful smile and couldn't do it. lol
But you don't have a problem ranting at me! Thanks buddy!

And, btw...my puppy is not flea bitten! Mangy maybe, but not flea bitten!
Well, it's been real, kids, but some of us are productive members of society, and as such have jobs to attend. 'Later, Losers.
Good boy Snagg, keep paying into my social security.
Quinny, if you used your pic as your avatar, I could never rant at you either. I commented on your pic a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you didn't see it on your page, so back off woman.
Ha. I bet you didn't know that Aggie helps Snagg when he struggles with those three syllable zingers. She's quite the pro.
Could Santa please bring all the referees my youngest has to deal with a pair of glasses to see with, a heart to feel compassion with, and poor hearing so they can't hear me yell things at them??

So tired of my kid running his butt off, getting his head bashed and not a decent call all night.

Whew, thanks!!!
Santa Larry!! You're needed.
snowstorm coming, a Nor'Eatsern blizzard. holy shit!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service