TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Have a GREAT DAY, Larry!!"

That's really really mean, and so close to Christmas too. SHE KNOWS I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Is it a Porsche? Ubu had a customer once who wanted his porch painted. There was a brand new Porsche sitting in the driveway. Guess what Ubu did.
That's why Ubu is my friend and you're just a creepy old freak who breaks into people's houses once a year.
Ubu's your friend? Do you pay him for that?
Come to think of it...You owe me five dollars for speaking to you from LAST month.

Where's the hell's my money, Quinn? I need a taco.
Speaking TO me and speaking AT me are two different things. You speak AT me, I only pay for the TO's.
How much cookies and milk can one fat creepy old freak consume in 24 hours? So back off clown.
Enough to make him worthless in a simple brawl.

So back off yourself, lardass. I hear that's actually possible when your keester's that big. That's also why you have to break into people's houses through the garage door.
They should be more specific.

Oh, and then there was the time I passed out in a room last summer when they told me to put two coats on.

The above is called humoring Santa.
You could go back to bed Quinn. And take your new flea-bitten puppy with you.
They can't help it, Quinn....They're all still drunk. And will remain so until around January the fourth.

You of all people should understand this. Once again, I've said too much.
Your implication being?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service