TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both exceedingly cute.
I step in dog shit every day at work, I am constantly hosing my shoes off!
Beth, do you work at a dog pound?
a greyhound racetrack?
A horse Stable with lots of little flying dervish Jack Russels?
On a submarine with Gene Hackman as commander?
As yardperson for an unnamed pro football Quarterback?
As a K9 officer?
Is your real name Turner?
J...Beauties...both of them!
They are Q. Sweet babies. Okay..carry on with the Ranting and Raving.
Stupid Congress. Who would have thought "HEALTH CARE REFORM" would become so monumental
a task?!!!? Even Howard Dean is up there saying the whole effort should be scrapped. Talk about a
waste of taxpayer's money. I mean, who put these idiots in charge?!!!?

Okay, done ranting...for now....
I agree 100% with you TSD. This is the BIGGEST Piece of CRAP legislation EVER!!! Wake up America, you will be paying the trillion dollar bill on this.
exercise every damn day and wake up stiff and fat.
I think we need to back off politics on this thread. It will get too serious and the fun will go out of the thread. Take it to "We The People" or "Left Wing Politics" which ever suites you. I belong to both but only go there when I want to get really mad.
The biggest mistake this country ever made was giving corporations the same rights as real, living, breathing citizens. The second was letting health care be something we buy in the marketplace. the third was letting insurance companies get involved in health care. In my part of the world in the 50s a privately owned hospital was very rare. They were all owned by municipal governments. If you got sick you went to the hospital. your doctor visited you there. There was only one private, for profit, hospital in the whole area, and it went broke. What happened?
So, when is this crappy weather going to end? I'm in florida. It's suposed to be sunny and balmy. currently it's neither. It is warm though. i can make fun of people stuck in cold areas. I'll enjoy it more when the sun comes out and the wind dies down. then I can taunt all the people in snow up to their kiesters. In other words, those in New England and Chicago.
Robbie, you sure are in a bad mood today. Why do you not hitch up your horse and move? Is your house not on wheels?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service