TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fluffy? You think that's funny? All of you probably think Rob Schneider is the best comedic actor of all time, too.

You still laugh at knock knock jokes, too?
Larry thinks the rules don't apply to him.
Larry thinks he's entitled.
Larry thinks he's smart.
Larry thinks he's clever.
Try telling us something we don't know.
Larry, you THINK too much!
Good one sweetie! lol. Now go get me a beer and shut up.
Thank you SD. I knew someone would get my back... :)
Sandy, is this an epiphany? Either way, avoiding hurtful people and always remaining who you are is liberating. I'm happy for you. I'd like to avoid Quinn, Ubu and Snagg. I don't want to leave tbd however. I wonder if I could get them to leave. I wonder if there's a social site for obnoxious, old people.
ROFL. This is the place to vent and thanks for the recognition. :-)
I'd like to rail against the whole damn puppy industry from the no ethics breeders who supply the wholesalers who then transport the puppies to mall pet stores. I've been trudging off to the mall every day to spend some time with a beautiful female Neapolitan Mastiff stuffed in a small cage when she should be with a family and going through socialization by being around different people and dogs. If the puppy does get adopted, chances are high the person will not know anything about the breed and eventually the dog will bite someone and then be put to sleep.
I am looking into volunteering for a brand new Animal Shelter here in my city. I clicked onto their site to check them out, very impressive. 22,000 sq ft. ,130 pens for dogs and 118 for cats. What was sad is the dogs they had up for adoption..pitbull after pitbull. Unfortunately alot of dummies here breed these and then sell them to just anybody. That person in turn has no idea what they are doing and end up abandoning the dogs to the shelter or just flat out. I had Grizzy for 13 years,I knew what I had and he was taken care of as he should have been.Just ticks me off when people don't understand the breed they choose and then won't suck it up and learn about how to take care of their dog. As a dog owner of a more aggressive dog you have to be so much more vigilant and aware of your and it's surroundings and like Funes said,the socialization of being around other dogs and people right from the puppy stage.
Sorry about that one, this is a rant that is true to my heart. Two unwatched pitbulls had attacked Grizzy and he passed away from complications of that attack two years ago. The owner had been breeding them for quite some time.He got busted, the dogs were put down and he couldn't breed for 1 year! 1 year! He is breeding again, but my parents put up a huge white fence back there so Kieka and Blue are safe. He still sucks though!

Kieka (Momma)

Blue (Grizzies son)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service