TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"They drink cheap wine and take LSD, they eat lots of reds and take vitamin C, they hop and stomp without any luck, 'cause whatever they're on, the Dead still suck...!!!"
I eviscerate the last surviving Odyssian Siren, the dread Dion (Did you know that in classical Greek, "Celine Dion" means "Eater of Ears? FACT!), and you ask if we're allowed to demean somebody "famous".
GYST, Quinnie, it's a Brand New Day.

Oh, and Babwa Wawa irritates the hell outta me, too. Talk about an old used piece o' Jet Trash.
Compared to Celine, Streisand sounds like 2 cats fighting.
Compared to Celine Dion....I am subtle, reticent, and possess good taste.

Put gutiars in the hands of pro wrestlers and this is what you get. I think this is the kind of crap that Wendy and Quinn like also.

I think the 3 of you could cut your own album. With all the drugged-out freaks around now, you could sell millions, I'm talking bronze here. All you have to do to be set for life is take 2 pissed off cats and put them in a single cage and sing along.
Sublime Wendy? SUBLIME? I couldn't even listen to it after 5 seconds. I thought I knew you.
lol. 45 seconds into this one.
Sheesh. A man who delivers Ritalin by the garbage-can load to all the ADD'led little kids who still believe in him, whining about "drugged-out freaks"?
And, YOU - Complaining about squalling, out-of-tune SINGING? I've seen your TV specials, champ. I've heard the chain-gang songs you force the elves on your production lines to sing. They pray for the sweet release of death. Or at least, your own.

Maybe there IS something to those dirtclods who keep pointing out that "Santa" and "Satan" both share the same letters of the alphabet. Somebody should look into it.
Ok Snagg, it's official, Your off Santa's list now! Not only this year, but all the years to follow unless you change your ways.
Ha ha. The wrath of Santa.
This, coming from a man with velcro sneakers...need I say more?
I have velcro sneakers?!

I don't think so. Try creeping around in Larry's closet.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service