TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So this whole rant was a sham? You're closer than Kitty from being banned. ;-)

To be moved to another thread: You made some ladies very happy today.
Dearest Quinn and Ubu. You're both idiots. My "aunt rant" was a very strong rant. You can try banning me from here but I won't go quietly. I'm ashamed that you're my friends, I'd remove you from my list, except I want to keep my numbers high.

It certainly wasn't a sham rant Ubu, my last sentence may have weakened it some, but all in all, it was a perfectly good rant.

Wax your own God-damned floors Quinn.
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but, Larry? I gotta take Ubu's side here. That was the worst rant I've ever seen!
Perhaps banishment is too severe ubu, but some sort of punishment is in order. I think Larry needs to come here and mop and wax my wood floors.
The mighty Quinn has spoken!!
For a degenerate, backasswards eskimo, Quinn's pretty verbal. I suspect a trap.
Trap? See, another assumption...a woman can't just be in agreement with a man, she must have ulterior motives. Ya know, every once in a while we do agree with what you say...like when you say, "that's okay honey, I'll do the dishes this time." Or, "sweetie, I really do want you to buy those expensive shoes."
Get out of your dreamworld and into reality Quinn.
Welcome back, Larry.
And I assure you, Quinn, we men are completely in agreement when you offer to do the dishes and buy us expensive shoes.

Knock yerselves out. We appreciate it, honest. Really, we do.
Commence "Family Feud, TBD Style". Welcome to the dog house, Larr.
Aunt Glenola and Aunt Martha and I talked about you sis. They don't like you. When that sad but fateful day comes, I get everything and you get squat.
I'll live wherever I damn well please Larry!
Do not think that the pic of you and a cute little child is gonna soften me up!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service