TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So today my teenage daughter comes home driving our old Suburban and tells me the back to the driver's seat wouldn't stay up. It turns out to be a bolt that broke. Of course it was a clean break so I couldn't get the bolt out without having to drill a hole in it ( I snapped two drill bits in the process) and then (fortunately my neighbor had what I needed) I used an "Easy Out" to get the rest of the bolt out. It only took FOUR HOURS!!!! Oh, and my ratchet broke in the process which made it take even longer. *grumbles*
If you'd had some bear grease on hand, it would have come out a lot easier.

Where's the problem here? This all adds up to a visit to the hardware on a Saturday morning - That's Nirvana as far as real men are concerned. You could drag this out for six hours, and still walk out without what you went in there for.
I'm guessing this is your song? ;-)

Yep. "Mr. Optimism", that's what my friends call me.
Very very funny Ubu.
Obviously, Kittycat understands a wife role as a supportive echo of her hubby's opinions.
That's optimism in it's highest form.
Now do you understand why one of my friends gave me a t-shirt featuring a happy smiling sun face and the phrase, "I'm Just One Big F*****' Ray Of Sunshine, Ain't I?" I wear it to church when Mom makes me go.
Mom doesn't make you go any more does she?
Only on High Holy Days, like Easter and her birthday.
That was close Kitty. ;-)
There are too many widowed women in my life. I re-calked a leaky bathtub for an aunt this afternoon. Of course she had to sit there the whole time and talk. What do you ask an 81 year old woman? (how are those church groups going? How are those prayer meetings working out for ya?) At least I was able to take advantage of her for a free lunch. Then I had to visit another aunt who lives in town. Of course she knew of my little project at her sis-in-laws. She had me switch out a Christmas wreath (I guarantee you she invented this task) the wreath I took down was prettier than the replacement. Then she had me feed the God-damned birds, she's too short to reach the bird feeder.

I'm kidding, it was all good.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service