TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too Sandy. "GOOD" being the operative word here.
A rough predicament for Steve for sure.

I wouldn't worry about this dying, Larry. I've come up with a short list of names certain bring life back into this thread.

1. Quinn

Should I have added a few more names?
how do you make your you-tube videos appear as a picture instead of a link? Tell me how, or I will punch everyone in the hands. Like people's Palms of Hands.

Here is my response for poor Steve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r23cm7bL9E
ROFLMAO. You're killing me here Karen, you're so violent. What a bummer having to actually link to youtube to see Karen's video.
UBU????
WHAT????????
I am so stunned, I am speechless! [No smartass comments please]
And, I was nice to you and answered your stupid persimmon question. Hurmph!
I would curse at you, but the puppy is in the room...
Stupid? I was trying to add a little more culinary class to this joint.

Your dog understands you? Weird.
Do I need to slap some people around?

Is this the Persimmon thread or the Rant and Beat-up-Others community chat group?

Ubu: You are IT.

No tag backs on this thread!

I run now.
Is this a new game? Okay. When I find you and tag you, you then have to tag someone else. It's on.
Karen, you threaten violence and I smile. Then I look at your avatar and double over with laughter. You just don't look that tough.
Now you're going to insult my dog too???
What is wrong with you? poor defenseless puppy...
Yeah. Like cursing is something the little piddler has never heard from you before. "Oh, you sweet little ANGEL...Don't pee on Momma's priceless heirloom rug, you adorable little..." (*sound of Quinn's teeth grinding into Borax*)....That must be one smart little peebag, Quinn, if he can READ the cursing you'd be TYPING ON YOUR COMPUTER...Too smart to be peeing on your floors anyway. He does it because he RESENTS you, you and your silly sense of decorum and impropriety.

That new Tom Waits album better get here quick, or I'm going to have to hurt somebody. And for crying out loud - Who's the biggest Neat Freak on this thread? You've got quite a mess to clean up here:

Over three thousand dump truck loads driven out so far, and they're still not done.

To me, this just proves that god is a slob who throws his stuff anywhere on the floor that he pleases, so BACK OFF, ladies - Us guys are just following his heavenly mandate. Just like Quinn's puppy.
First paragraph -- Ha ha ha.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service