TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evangelist Pat Robertson sparked controversy in today’s broadcast of his 700 Club program by saying that yesterday’s mild East Coast earthquake was God’s revenge on people “who act kind of gay.”

Jesus, I am so sorry for parading around in a woman's dress years ago - it was just a phase.

I am so surprised by this. Pat Robertson...who woulda thunk it...

BTW, what's "kind of gay?" Does that mean I like musical theater, but not Judy Garland??
I thought Pat was taken to heaven years ago. He still has that damn 700 Club. When my children were small there was no cable tv so when they woke up in the middle of the night there were two choices. The 700 Club or The PTL Club. Pretty much ended what little religion I had before they started sleeping all night.

I HAD to google this. Here is the fruit cakes response to the earthquake.

WHOOPS I think MR. Robertson may take offence as to call him a fruit cake, but as we all know, fruit cakes have NUTS!!!!!!

http://www.borowitzreport.com/2011/08/24/pat-robertson-blames-mild-...

*good one.PA....*

Yes - Because an millionaire evangelist who is on TV 15 hours a day and hates people who act "kind of gay" would NEVER wear make-up, nice suits or instruct his stage manager to find the most flattering lighting for himself.

(P.S. - I know that Borowitz is goofing - He's an "Onion" wannabe. But, the sad thing is that this blog doesn't seem 100% impossible, does it?)

Exactly - it is just surreal since it sounds so much like something Robertson would actually say.

OF MANAGEMENT AND POLITICIANS

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't kno where I am."

the woman replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"you must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

" I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well." answered the balloonist. "everthing you told me is technically correct but I have no idea what to make of your information. and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The woman responded. "You must be in Management."

"I am." replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well. " said the woman. you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

Once a sticky thorn in Texas Gov. Rick Perry's side, former Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman took to the pages of The Daily Beast Thursday to endorse his old nemesis.

In his own words:

"So, would I support Rick Perry for president? Hell, yes! As the last nail that hasn't been hammered down in this country, I agree with Rick that there are already too damn many laws, taxes, regulations, panels, committees, and bureaucrats. While Obama is busy putting the hyphen between 'anal' and 'retentive' Rick will be rolling up his sleeves and getting to work."
Kinky has to be high again....

Bob, do ya think he just might be high still, instead of again??

That is a possibility.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service