TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love sunsets, Poetry, Romantic songs,

Long walks on The Beach;

and poking dead things with a stick.

O, dammit!

You had me until "long walks".

I'm afraid that's a deal breaker for me...

[I even have a great stick!]

...this thread has somehow wandered way off track from ranting & raving. I think someone walked off the cliff & several sheep have blindly followed. It's like when one of us accidentally posts a 6 letter word on the 5 letter word thread & several of us just follow right along until someone posts, "hey - dumb@sses - this is the 5 letter word thread." lol '-)

no. I didn't just call ya'll dumb@sses, so don't even go there.

Yes you did.

Don't try to pretend otherwise.

I know your type...it's like the toddler that says, "Mommy, I heard Mr. Smith say "shit"...I'm not cursing, I'm just telling you what he said."

You don't fool me one iota!

Yep, she did and I'm pissed.
"To be demeanered like that is an exercise in fertility."
Calling me a dumb ass is more of a confirmation than an insult.
"Let's jump off that bridge when we come to it."
"If somebody's gonna stab me in the back, I want to be there."

To all of you-

The smoker bitch at work takes a 3 hour lunch break and doesn't do any of the  hard work and pollutes

the lunch picnic table w/ smoke and cig butts are all over. I do all the hard work, also she locked me in the 95 degree hot stinky goat and duck room and there is a mean rooster in there that attacks that I named Ted Bundy. I was sweating  like a St.Bernard drooling, shoveling goat/donkey /duck/rooster shit/ setting up feed and water for them , I got mad as CUJO ( the rapid dog in a Steven king movie),

she locked me in there and all the doors.

i have to find a dead bird or mouse, ( sometimes they get  in the donkeys/goats water buckets and drown), and throw it in her crappy  rusty car. Like that guy did in the movie Grumpy old men, though he threw a fish in the back of the car.

The Summer traffic on the Jersey shore is horrific. People swerving all over the  place, texting and cell phone calling, they are worse than the drunks.

I got dog bit on my finger by 'Biscuit' a Bichon Frise.

I also got a farmers tan .

I got paid 3 days late last week, and 1 day late  this week. At least I did get  paid.

I hope the checks clear. And the beer I am drinking isn't cold enuf.

Thankx for letting me share.

-RAVE---SUPER RAVE

Today I celebrated my 3 year Anniversary of buying Lil'Blackie and quit smoking.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service