TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My hip hurts.
Caught off guard tonight, I confused Winston Churchill with Sir Anthony Eden, thereby blowing a question about who revealed that Great Britiain was a nuclear power. I should have KNOWN that. Grrrr. (Beats head on desk, hurls a precious family heirloom across the room, sneaks into the neighbor's back yard and pees in his birdbath)
Hope you took a deep breathe after that and went to change the water....

Kooner:

"That's not a rant or a rave. Try again. More "umph" this time. Make me believe it!"

here's the deal, sm@rty breeches... there's not a "Whine" thread, so I use this one for that. It's artistic license. Okay, there's nothing artistic about it; it's just license.

And the reason I SAW this comment by you is b/c I came over here to say...

"My hip hurts" - not realizing that I'd brought that very whine here & deposited it a couple days ago.

What's up w/this hip thing? My hips have never hurt before & now, out of the blue, I have this quite painful hip. I'm getting a massage in a couple hours for it; hopefully that will help. So far Naproxen, Extra Strength Excedrin nor Tylenol PM have helped. And I'm really tired now & feeling yucky, b/c the pain is keeping me from getting a good night's sleep. :-(

thanks, Ubu, for the thread.... even if I misuse it. (don't listen to Kooner -- there's no posting for a thread police ;-p)

As Shakira has stated, so many times,  "hips don't lie".

Are you doing anyhting different? Are you using them more than normal?

Just wondering...

hahahaha '-)

*gigglesnort*

My tooth hurts...just saying.

You can whine all you want...we (I) care.   If one can't manuver...life sux.   Pain=no gain.

Manuvering is important, I must say.....
tx, Jaylee- you're the best. (((big hug!)))
Being a doctor and all (even if it is in education) I am going to diagnose you. I think you have a problem  with the sciatic nerve. I know from experience actually. I went to therapy and it helped a little but the real cure was when I had my knee replacements. It seems bad knees was causing me to walk in a way that pulled my hip out of line.

Thanks, P.A.

I've had sciatic pain & this feels different.

Good news for me - I got a massage & it's NOT my hip - it's my glute - YAY!! (I was worried about it being my hip) It's really quite sore & was very knotted. We (the massage therapist & I) think it's b/c I'd been doing yoga & working out regularly for the last year & stopped a few weeks ago.

That's some motivation to get back at it. 

The massage was great - not pleasant, b/c it was painful, but it was great. And she iced the area twice. 

Yes, I got my butt iced tonight. Go ahead. Laugh your @sses off at that image. ;-p

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service