TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May I be in a bad mood just for the Hell of it????
Absolutely you may.
Feel free. I do it all the time
You mean you aren't this way all the time?
I hate dry itchy winter skin.
It was raining this afternoon, now we have 4 inches of snow on the ground and it is still snowing hard.

Someone across the river leaves a dog out and everytime I go outside at night, late at night like 11-12  to take out trash I hear the poor thing barking, sometimes it is freezing cold, rain, snow and 2 degrees.

I  think it is mean. I feel sorry for the dog. I am surprised their neighbors across the river don't complain.

I'd make a call....toot sweet.
Ditto. Call your local Animal Protective league.
I ran into a similar situation with my neighbor - they had a dog, that to me, was neglected by being constantly left to his own devices in horrible weather conditions and suffering from a lack of adequate shelter, water, and food. I contacted the SPCA, they investigated and came to the conclusion it met the bare minimum as far as being humane to an animal. So I stole the dog and re-homed it with a friend of mine. And lest you think I am a heartless bastard - the next dog they got died from a vicious beating from his owner.
Sometimes you have to do what it takes.

good idea, dognap the  dogOr call the animal control.

The thing is  the dog is across the river.

Noise travels easy acroos the 1-2 mile wide river.

I don't know what house it in in.

I just hear a poor doggy concstanly  late at night when I go outside before bed to take out trash. It is cruel. Lots of time it is freezing cold/rain or snow.

I never hear it bark during the day.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service