TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heh, heh, heh.........nope!

potholes, snowbanks and orange barrels.

Rant:  Did my taxes.  Paid a whole lot to the feds...getting diddly back.  Where did I go wrong? If I made too much money why am I living from paycheck to paycheck?

Did #1 sons' taxes.  He paid some and getting lots' back.   Something ain't right.  Although I'm glad for him.  He's worse off than I am.

Rave:  I've got a job.

One of the mean spirited conservatives seems to always leave the yuppie coffee place shortly after I sit down at his table.  That would be his rant, I guess, not mine. 

lol. Stir, you crack me up. '-)
Mean spirited conservatives?? I've never heard of such a thing. (:>)

We met another couple while we were out w/our dogs & bikes today. My guy was wearing an Obama T-shirt. After we parted from the couple, he said, "well, I guess they know where I stand politically." '-)

I've noticed in recent months that our little gang left here @ tbd/Ning seems to lean to the left. It's quite refreshing.

In 2008 I finally found a political group to my liking......"Rednecks for Obama". 

I'm proud of my T shirt touting it, too.

I consider myself a conservative with a conscience.....and a sense of humor.

I don't consider myself a Republican, nor a tea partier.  I'm simply conservative, mostly in fiscal matters.  On a personal level, I don't like to spend more than I have, and I don't like to see our various governmental units do it either.  I don't like smoke and mirrors economics.
I am running out of room!

For?

[Nice to see you back :-) ]

for anything, hanging paintings, to walk around .

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service