TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Right!! to quote Quinn. My work is done Here. I'm going back to "Public Spectacle"
Hi Ubu ~ I really don't have much to rant about this morning but this is a great idea. Life is good for me. New songs bring smiles; I am painting again. But when I come to TBD lately there is much contention going on from unsettled stuff at old site and more new stuff I guess. I just heard from another friend leaving because of animosity on some of the threads. C'mon people now. Let's just do it. Thanks ~ Raven

Get Together:

What is this? I start a new rant and the men (except Robbie) are running away. Oh the shame.
Football is starting, no ranting until half time.
Just a quick look then duck and cover and out. Wow! T hat Lorana comment has me running.
Do I need permission to start a new rant that is unrelated to the current rants?
Cause something's ticking me off that I want to rant about...
Rant away Quinn. Just do it here and get it all out!!! MouthpieceMaria can't stop you here. (hehe, MouthpieceMaria...funny name, but probably apt. hahahaha)
Why is television so bad? I'm not that entertained by television anymore and some nights I would like to be! Watching TV can be fun and educational, it's a fun, inexpesive way to be entertained. You don't have to leave the house, you can wear your pj's, your close to food and drink. And sofa's are really, really comfortable.
How about a Sudoku book. Oh, I know! A circle-a-word book. You're such a great speller and all.
Am I allowed to call Kittycat the "B" word?
♪♫ O, Maria? O, mouthpiece? Where are you? ♪♫
Off thinking of more insults to throw at me?
[Maria thinks she so funny ha ha ha]
Why, I oughta....
but I'm not smart enough :-)
Dearest Mod, I'm sure you can appreciate the sanctity of this thread, of which you are bordering on defiling with compliments. Luckily, you saved yourself from banishment with that last line. I will be watching you more carefully from here on in.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service