TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww, Aggie. Darn kids.

Serve kolaches.

*good point Darroll* ,-D
My stupid washing machine croaked after 16 years. What nerve! The spin cycle gave out, so I had to wring everything out by hand.

(Oh, well, today was double point day and there was a sale on appliances, so I have its replacement coming next week. Not much of a rant, sorry.)

*Wendy! Good to rant with you!*
Any rant is a good rant. Broken appliances are not a good thing.
I was only a few blocks away from the Mississippi River last week and dropping hints to the boss like, "I hear there's a river around here but I think they're making it up because I haven't seen one," didn't quite sink in with him. Well, this is the same guy that wouldn't drive across town in OK to see a guitar display. So the third guy on the trip said he wanted to see the river, too. Bad move on the bosses part; he wasn't hungry and gave me the keys to the van so we could go eat. Yep, hijacked the van and my brilliant buddy says, "Where we going, big guy?" My flabbergasted response: To the River!!

We confessed later. At least we finally got to see it. The boss wanted to know if we got the river out of our systems then.
At one point during the Mississippi River floods of 1993, we were in St Louis, attending a concert in a bar on the riverfront. "The riverfront" normally being two blocks away and about forty feet lower, but now lapping over the back rows of the bar's parking lot.

Anyway, after the show we walked back to the nearby (3/4's-submerged) parking ramp where we'd stashed our car, and we stopped at the east entrance (Brown floodwater quietly gurgling inches away) to study the awesome sight. That's when I unzipped and took a leak into the Big Muddy. One of my friends asked me, "Why the hell did you do that?", and I told him "So that, years from now, when the river is back to normal, I can stand here, two blocks away, and truthfully swear that I pissed in the Mississippi River from here.
A friend sent me 20 bucks in the mail. I put the 20 bucks up on front porch last night. Had 5 doe at back door. I think they are holding out for bigger bucks.
Don't they all ?
If the 20 bucks are still there in the morning I will just use the 20 bucks to buy about a acre of clover seed for the doe.
Can't think of anything to rant about this morning. Zippity doo da, Zippity A.

Too tired to rant.
I'll be back tomorrow.
I'm ranting about being too tired to rant.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service