TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T--thanks...I did all of that, it wants paper in the paper tray for some darn reason!
I put one sheet in underneath the envelopes and I was able to print the envelopes.
Another episode of "Strange But True".
STUPID SENTIENT BEINGS, always getting in my way. Give me an inanimate object that I can smash to bits any old day.

Just paid the AC guy almost two hundred clams to find out that our a-coil was almost completely clogged with dog hair. I cannot IMAGINE where it all came from.
OK Snagg, go ahead and blame it on the dog!! Maybe if you brushed him, or took him to the groomers, maybe even spring for the Pampered Puppy Palace and Spa once in a while. Sheesh, it's always the dog's fault.

My cat likes to stay outside on moonlit nights, but then he wakes me up at ungodly hours shrieking at the neighbor's cat or comes in with his tail bit the next day. When will he catch on that it's nicer in the house? (For me, at least.)
Here's my non-rant. A rave perhaps.

I hoped to post the pictures so here ya go. Meatball's babies. They are four weeks old, 3 males, 3 females. The lady, who I had never met, was nice to let me in and snap a few shots.

This is Sissie, Dot. Meatball is on the earlier page with the satellite dish around his head. You can't miss him.
Sissie looks a little sheepish about the whole thing... but I can see why Meatball went for her. She is pretty cute.

*I will not ask if that person is wearing anything, I will not ask...*
.....and I will not tell. :-)
Why, after 20 years, would my mechanic try to rip me off?
Ticks me off. Now I have to find someone new and I don't want to because how do I know who to trust??!!??
What did he do?
My truck has been in the shop for two weeks. I was originally promised that it would be done a week ago yesterday, then Monday, then Wednesday, then Friday and finally this morning. I still do not have it. This a shop that I have used for years and never had any problems. I am beginning to think they sold my truck and just don't want to tell me. Good thing I have a car.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service