TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of dogs...

Since I've ranted about my dog, Meatball, on this thread and since I've not been able to get pictures of his progeny, I'm hoping this will tie everyone over.

No more mini-Meatballs. He's been fixed. He came home and in two days time he was all swollen and had succeeded in chewing out his stitches so he's stylin' in the infamous "cone of shame."

...Can he get Mojo Nixon's Sirius show with that rig?
Poor Meatball - he no longer has any. Bet he would give us a rant if he could!

Here you go, boy -

Good thing he didn't sneeze Chez.

Later her served the meatball to the other guy.
A meat ball is a terrible thing to waste. Oh, wait, I got confused. That's not the way that saying goes. What I meant to say was... A mind is a terrible thing to taste.
That was good, Chez.

I should give Meatball one, don't you suppose?
I would like to rant about Aggie's lack of rant...
What the hell was that??!!??

I'd also like to rant about why my printer will not print envelopes?
Whey does it keep telling me the "printer is out of paper" HUH???
OF COURSE IT'S OUT OF PAPER, it's filled with envelopes, hence my request to print envelopes! [grumblegrumble stupidprinter grumblegrumble]
Stupid printer!!!!
As I tell Caleb all of the time. "the printer or whatever he is complaining about is not a sentient being and therefore can not be stupid."
Don't start on me PA!
If I want to call the stupid printer stupid, I will!

[hi, how are you:-)]
Hi Quinn, Hope I don't catch heck for not ranting, but thought this might help that stupid printer.

Open Microsoft Word. On Macs, this will be a blue "W" shaped icon on the bottom. In Windows, click "Start" then "Program Files" and you will find it under Microsoft Office. Once in Microsoft Word, select "Envelopes" from the tools menu.

Type the delivery address. Type it out in the standard format. Choose the layout and font by clicking the buttons.

Type the return address. Do this the same way as the delivery address.

Set up your printer by clicking "Page Setup." Under "Paper Size," select the size of your envelope. Under "Orientation," select the icon that shows a page being printed lengthwise or select an envelope preset if one exists.

Select "Print Preview." Once you have clicked "OK" you should see your text. Under "File," select "Print "review." Make sure that the page appears correctly.

Insert your envelope. Take out any other paper and load the envelope into the tray. There should be a paper size selector. This is usually a sliding piece on the paper feeder. Place your envelope with one side touching the edge and slide the slider to meet the other side.

Click "Print" on your computer

Read more: How to Print on an Envelope with an Inkjet Printer | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2006027_envelope-inkjet-printer.html#ixzz0x...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service