TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't worry TBub, she gets a little bossy at times. The guy is convalescing, ya know? Don't overwork the guy.
Not to worry Ubu, I was planning on trading that back rub for a tummy rub, and a scratch behind my ears.
Hey, I've been on the road. How many back and tummy rubs did I miss out on?
How come Apartment Leasing Agents tend to have arrogant, snobby, condescending attitudes?? ARe you kidding me?? grrr...
That's because they are not "apartment" caliber themselves. They would never live in one. They're above that. (Just guessing here. Sounded good to me.)
I want to know why my kids have not cleaned the windshield of the car they have been driving. It looks as if half the insects of MO are splattered on it.
I'm really pissed. I don't have anything to rant about tonight.
Why don't you rave about something instead?
Okay, I've got one!!! In the case of The Rolling Stones song, "You Can't Always Get What You Want", how is the line "If you try some time you just might find you get what you need" supposed to make me feel any better about my not getting what I wanted?!!!!? Stupid !!!@#%*%#@!!! song doesn't make feel any better, only makes me more disgruntled.
I was going to attend my home church this morning. I wanted to meet up with some old friends.

I was coming from the south and took a back road that I knew was a shortcut. I was almost to the church when I came upon a "Road Closed" sign an the road was blocked by heavy construction equipment. I had to back track about 5 miles. However, the website said that the sevice started at 10:30am. I slid into the parking lot at 10:28am. "Whee"!! But there was no one out side. The service had already started. I snuck in and sat down. Just in time for the offering. The service had started at 10:00am. they change it for daylight Savings time. Arrrgh!
But had a nice visit after the service.
Church won’t hurt you,
It’s what you do when you leave that counts.
Some guys but not all watch everything sports. TV's have that effect on many. It could be a documentary on armadillos and it will still attract attention.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service