TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ranting..... my garage & apt. flooded this morning. I had a flood like this last fall. It displaced me from my home for 5 months. I just moved back in last month; I'm not even unpacked. It'll be okay, I just figured I'd vomit some of it before starting to mop.
What, no Regattas? You need a shot of inspiration.
now that was just plain mean.... ;-p
Wasn't Quinn supposed to stagger in here and give me a stern lecture or something? I may even deserve one.
I missed the plans for the stern lecture, but yes, you do, & if she gets here I hope she flicks you on the forehead for me. ;-p
I've decided I'm too tired to rant now.
Maybe later.
I have every confidence that I can muster up some mean, just not now.
Chicken Liver. Pantywaist. Milksop. Feminist Jellyfish.
While we are waiting for Quinn to come back with a comeback...

Today I'm painting some metal stairways in a three story office building. The door leading to the stairs was propped open and right in front of the door, and I mean a person has to step over, I had two signs. One "Wet Paint" and the other "Stairs Closed." On top on that I had a strip of yellow caution tape across the open door. Okay so it was about four feet high so I could get in and out easily myself. Phew. Anyway, I had finally started painting the treads when an office worker, probably forty years old, appears at the top of the stairs and starts walking down. I go "Hey" and he stops but not before he went down three steps stepping on the newly painted treads. I told him he had to go back and of course he's leaving tracks, then he says to me, "How are we going to keep people from coming in here?" At this point I feel like doing my Oliver Hardy look but there was no camera. I told the guy that the yellow tape could be lowered so "you guys won't be doing the limbo on me." Sheesh.

I had to go down the stairs and up the elevator to see if the guy tracked paint onto the carpet in the hallway and now the door has a giant X of caution tape. I'm wondering if that will be sufficient.
Always blamin' somebody else.
Sheesh...just like you!

And, that pal of yours? The name calling dude?
O, hell...I got nothing. I'm still laughing at feminist jellyfish :-))

[I thought only a male could be a pantywaist or milksop?]
I put my 1995 Range Rover in the shop b/c something keeps draining the battery DEAD.
My mechanic, whom I liked until this afternoon, greeted me when I went to pick it up with,
"What are you going to do w/your truck? You have to let it go."
To add insult to injury, across the middle of the page where they detailed everything,
scrawled across the page way too big, and HIGHLIGHTED was: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT SAFE TO DRIVE.
Now, that's just not nice.
And.... wait for this: they did a thorough inspection of it, gave me a big, fat laundry list of things wrong w/it:
and did nothing to it! They said it just isn't worth getting into it.
And they didn't even charge me anything.

My feelings are hurt. I mean, really, they just came straight out & told me that my beloved Rover just needs to go to the Land Rover cemetery, don't drive it, and it's not worth fixing. :-(

We've been together a long time. Ten years. Lots of married couples don't even make it that long. And she was no virgin when we met, I mean, she had 5 years on her back then already.

It's a sad day.
May Rover rest in peace.
You know, I refrained from making this comment earlier. Ahh, I still won't make it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service