TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One wheel...funny ;-)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Some days I'm sure there are those who would like to muzzle me. Goodness knows - some try. Today - I really wish I could MUZZLE someone !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Right. End rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrant. I'm going to go and continue to read Mark's book. That should keep me out of trouble for an hour or so. Did I mention GRRRRRRRR!?!?

Yeh, evidently Jackie agrees with Nancy and is doing everything in her power to keep her blogs at the top of the front page.
No, be fair, now; Jackie was agreeing with Funes who was going on in the opposite direction. Of course it has the same effect.

I refuse to answer to NM but I am pissed that she is blaming the devaluation of the dollar on O! It has been down for years, paying for Iraq with my money/exchange.
Back to the "Mom always liked you best" discussion. My ex-wife pulled the best one I ever heard of on her sister. On my her birthday, my wife sent her sister a birthday card. In it she wrote a note. "Something I always wanted to ask you. But never did while mom was alive. I never ask because mom always tought us that it was impolite to brag about what you got as presents, but now that she's gone, I'd like to know. She always gave me a $1000 for my birthday. How much did she give you?
Did her sister rant?
Better believe it!
It wasn't Jackie who started it all again yesterday. Grrrr... why not leave the sleeping dog lie.
The thing is - I have zero problem with it being in a blog or political thread. WHY must this woman (Ms. Morgan) insist upon posting in our forum and advertising herself and her web site? And why do some of our moderators continue to permit this AND bloody well reply to her too!?! It's the advertising of herself and her web site that really galls me. A case of continual self aggrandizement if ever I saw one. If we must have it in a forum, must we see her advertisement for herself and her online blog???

I'm totally fine with her doing her blog thing in blog. It's the obtuse disregard for the general consensus of the majority in forum by some of the moderators AND Ms. Morgan that just twists my knickers *-> just a tad and makes me stamp me wee foot in frustration!

*Looks about, to absolutely ensure that this IS the rant room - right? Whew.*
x
I don't know about you, but I'm too old to want to go looking for trouble.
First you breathe... deeply... again...

Then you go to the cupboard and you get out your chocolate.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service