TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess that will leave you carrying a load.
Not even with a wide screen TV with your favorite show on, a magazine rack, and a surround sound system with the fave music on it? Oh, and a complementary dark chocolate bar for each "guest."
Is it ok to wish a brand newly licensed orthopedic, just getting started in his/her career good luck, by telling them to 'break a leg'?
You're in great form this morning, H_A_Ha!
I've never run a marathon. A few 1/2 marathons a 15 miler up and down hills in Charleston,WV, the annual Army Ten miler 6 times, The Cheery Blossum 10 mile run and more 5 and 10 K weekend runs around DC than I care to remember. I also worked as a volunteer at the Cheery Blossum the first time the Nigerians ran it. Entry to that one is by lottery unless you are a recognized elete runner. If you don't get picked by lottery they ask you to work the race. I was at the three mile point, which was also the 9 mile point. The three male nigerians were close together going out and I swear when they came back by at 9 miles the still looked like hadn't broke a sweat. They were a bout a half mile ahead of everyone else. It's an interesting race. I don't know if this is still so, but at that time the world 10 mile record had been set in that race. It's very flat and since it's in April it is usually cool. Ideal conditions for running a fast race. As far as porti pottys go , many of the people I ran with,including the women, just found a bush, usually small and squated down behind it. Distance running can get very interesting. (:>) Climate controlled, Huh? Bunch a wimps.
I used to run half marathons. When I got the paper completion certificate with my time I always whited out the Half word in Half Marathon and it looked like I was a top notch marathoner.
Happy running and oogling bods.!!!!!!
My secret strategy for turning in a good time was; I'd find a well built female runner who was a little faster than I. Fall in behind her and run the race concentrating on those fine looking cheeks in front of me. Usually worked much better than setting my own pace.
I did that once but as luck would have it - turned out to be a guy with long blonde hair, shaved legs, and a tight ass.
Since I have never ran a marathon, or even a half, I am at a loss here. (other than I can say a "small bush" won't work for me, I'm lookin for a forest, or at least some huge shrubs) BUTT, I have been in the situation where YA GOTTA GO. I usually look for a McDonalds cause there is one just about everywhere you GO. I won't eat there, but sure do use their bathrooms. I call em Micky Dumps.
Hey, whatever works!
Social web site visitors:
Someone on Cranky Geeks said we were a bunch of introverts.
I’m too inverted to go any further with my comments.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service