TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We knew that about you.

Do Horoscope signs really matter?

I hope so. I have a moon in Leo and I was born in the year of the water tiger , I like the Chinese Horoscope the best though.

The closest I have ever come to believing in astrology was when, a couple of years after my divorce, I read a Chinese chart which flatly stated that, between the ex and I, a more inharmonious, aggravating and headed-straight-for-an-iceberg zodiacal mismatch wasn't even possible.

oh, i think i am pretty close to having one of those, Snagg. It's like the excitement of "opposites attract" turned into oil and water over the years. I crave even a moment of harmony these days.

this gum is really chewy

Breaking news from CNN... This News Years eve, for $20,000 bucks, you can sit at a table "near" Kim Kardashian.

Near enough to hit her with a brick ? Otherwise, I'm not interested.

what's for lunch?  damn if i keep grazing like this all day, I am not going to be able to button my jeans up anymore, awww geeezzz!

Just learned that I won't be able to see my daughters for Christmas....

;) I'll make a way, somehow, someway. Don'tcha think?

sorry, sweetie! I won't be seeing my daughter, as she is in Japan until next October. I hope you can manage to speak to them and be with them soon. My thoughts and prayers are for you, Grace!

Awww..Thanx Karen, thats very kind of you. I guess this is what happens when your children become adults with lives of their own. Sad but true.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service